Swivel hook: The leading cause of hook breakage is when a hook lodges sideways against the instrument putting excess torque and pressure on it. Neotech’s updated Swivel Hook engages snugly on the instrument’s strap ring. It features an alignment pin in the snap mechanism for better rigidity and a molded “fin” that helps the hook remain in the proper vertical position. This design minimizes the chance of the hook becoming lodged sideways and keeps the weight and pressure on the hook in the proper playing position. Hook breaks at about 125 pounds (56 kg).
- Fits most saxophones – ideal for Alto, Tenor and Bari saxophones
- A design for men, women and youth
- Easy to attach with a unique swivel hook, plastic-covered metal hook, or a loop connection (great for baritones)
- Neoprene pad with internal control-stretch system
- Available in three sizes: Regular, Junior and X-Long
- Available in choice of three hook types: Swivel Hook
- Made in the USA