- Protects bow end of slide from accidental bumps and scrapes
- Easy to apply and snaps securely in place
- Made of soft, durable neoprene
- Fits most trombones (Bb to Bass)
- Slim profile fits in most instrument cases
The Trombone Guard protects the delicate bow end of a trombone slide. It keeps it safe from accidental bumps and scrapes and reduces costly instrument repairs due to a damaged slide.
Made from soft, durable neoprene, the Trombone Guard is easy to apply. It only takes a few seconds to slip it over the instrument’s spit valve lever, then slip it over the end of the trombone slide. If the slide has a ferrule (slide bumper) there’s an opening to accommodate it. The two snap closures keep the Trombone Guard snugly in place for added peace of mind. It features a slim profile which allows it to remain in place on the instrument when the slide is put into most instrument cases. It easily covers the bow end of most Bb to Bass trombone slides measuring 3 5/8” to 4 3/8” (9,2 to 11,1 cm) wide. The Trombone Guard is proudly made in the USA!