Pads in cork and double skin, bell with Bb resonance key
- full Conservatoire
- 3 octave keys, semi-automatic
- left hand F lever
- C# trill
- double D trill
- low BC/C# trill
- double G# and Eb
- A new plateau key design brings a flexibility and feeling close to those of Buffet Crampon professional instruments.
- A new more ergonomic placement of spatulas and plateau keys means more comfortable playing for all hand sizes.
- New large-headed adjustment screws mean more precise adjustments.
- Octave pips in German nickel silver.
- A new body and bell finish: a protective satin varnish shows the wood grain.
- Acoustics that are close to the professional range: ease of projection, pitch, homogeneity and flexibility.
- Body in African blackwood and Luracast bore make the instrument crack-resistant.